Gorilla Trekking Safari
An exhilarating mountain gorilla tracking through the cultivated foothills of the Virunga mountains, offers stirring views in all directions. Mountain gorilla tracking remains the most popular activity in the park, with over a total of 80 permits issued daily Evidence indicates that during the last glacial period (between 25,000 and 12,000 BC), the climate of much of tropical Africa was much drier and cooler than at present. Most of today’s East African Forests were Savannah during this period. Montane and lowland forests, and therefore plant and animal species, were restricted to a few refuges where the climate remained suitably moist. Available information suggests that the most important Impenetrable Forest increases, medium altitude and montane forest floras and faunas become progressively impoverished.
- Wildlife Viewing in Murchison & Queen Elizabeth N.Parks
- Trekking the loud chimps in Kibale Forest
- Gorilla Trekking in the misty Bwindi Forest
- Lake Bunyonyi holiday relaxing
Day : 1 Arrival and Evening Dhow Cruise
Arrive at the airport and transfer to hotel. Check-in time at the hotel will be at 2:00 PM. In the evening, enjoy a tasty dinner on the Dhow cruise. Later, head back to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Day : 2 City Tour and Evening Free for Leisure
After breakfast, proceed for tour of Dubai city. Visit Jumeirah Mosque, World Trade Centre, Palaces and Dubai Museum. Enjoy your overnight stay at the hotel.In the evening, enjoy a tasty dinner on the Dhow cruise. Later, head back to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Day : 3 Desert Safari with Dinner
Relish a yummy breakfast and later, proceed to explore the city on your own. Enjoy shopping at Mercato Shopping Mall, Dubai Mall and Wafi City. In the evening, enjoy the desert safari experience and belly dance performance. Relish a mouth-watering barbecue dinner and enjoy staying overnight in Dubai.
- Transportation by 4 WD safari van
- Fuel expenses
- Accommodation while on safari as per the itinerary
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner) while on safari,
- 1 soft drink per meal i.e. a soda or mineral water at/during lunch and dinner,
- Park entrance fees
- One Gorilla permit trekking Parc Volcanoes
- Local and international flights
- Personal Travel insurance
- Visa Fees to Uganda
- Drinks cigarettes
- Souvenirs and any other items of personal nature.supplements you can contact us:
SEND AN ENQUIRY